Ohio Attorney Alan J. Rapoport
Trusts & Estates ● Zoning, Land Use, and Real Estate ● s ● Wrongful Death ● Assistance with Independent Living ●
More than 35 years of experience Working to Preserve the Rights, the Independence, and the Dignity of Individuals.
Cleveland attorney Alan J. Rapoport provides practical and cost-effective legal services to his clients. An AV-Rated attorney, a past mayor of Cleveland Heights, and a lawyer with more than three decades of experience, Attorney Rapoport does not run his clients' affairs for them; rather, he offers sound advice and information designed to empower his clients to retain control of their lives.
For a free initial consultation, contact the law office of Alan J. Rapoport today.
Attorney Rapoport's services include the following:
- Probate Court Representation & Estate Administration: When a family member dies, it can be a complex and time consuming task to find and account for all assets and heirs. Mr. Rapoport can assist in discovering assets, resolving debts, and assuring that beneficiaries receive all benefits to which they are entitled.
- Trusts: Mr. Rapoport offers both trust drafting as well as trust administration services to help clients create trusts and to help ensure that the trusts work as intended. As an experienced trustee, he knows how to protect beneficiaries, how to make the best investments on their behalf, and how to make sure that the wishes of grantors are best expressed and realized.
- Assistance with Independent Living: Many people, including elderly individuals and seniors, need help handling their finances from time to time, but that doesn't mean they have to give up their independence.
- Real Estate Law: Your home is probably your single largest asset and investment so you want any sale or purchase to be handled professionally. Mr. Rapoport makes sure all real estate transactions are completed thoroughly, smoothly, economically, and swiftly. He provides information and advice and also monitors the activities of all parties.
- Zoning: As a past mayor of Cleveland Heights, Mr. Rapoport is intimately familiar with the politics and legal issues underlying any zoning dispute. He has practiced before numerous boards and commissions and has a good working relationship with elected officials who make important decisions about uses to which property can be put.
- Wrongful Death: With Mr. Rapoport, recovering damages for a wrongful death is part of probating a general estate. He provides sympathetic, efficient, effective services in these matters to get the best recovery possible for beneficiaries.
- Powers of Attorney: If your elderly parent needs to authorize someone to help with their personal affairs, Mr. Rapoport can provide the documentation which will make that possible.
Contact Ohio Attorney Alan J. Rapoport
If you need help in any of these practice areas, contact Cleveland attorney Alan J. Rapoport today for a free initial consultation.